Saturday, July 15, 2006

37 down, 380 to go

We made it, 37k, 380 to go. Today was one of our toughest days, but everybody made it in pretty good shape. I think we all added to our blister collection a bit and we will sleep a bit harder tonight, yet we can all go to bed feeling great about what we just accomplished today. I am amazed with everybody in the group and their ability to walk so far every day in such good spirits. Sometimes I worry that the idea to walk so far in such a short amount of time is crazy; then, I see 60 year-old French people who are able to keep up perfectly with us and sometimes arrive before us. Tomorrow we reach Leon, the city where we started with the first group we took. I find that reassuring somehow. I feel like it is downhill from there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home